The French Bank Société Générale bought an Ingenico connected screen and lent it to the Lisieux Sanctuary. The screen was placed in the basilica to sell tapers and votive candles to the faithful. In February 2018, the sanctuary bought its own connected screen and increased sales.
Local TV channel report (in French) about the connected screen installed in the Sainte-Thérèse basilica.
The connected screen allows visitors to buy candles without cash using contactless payment.
4 products available
Bank card, Visa, Mastercard and Paylib accepted
- Interface available in English and French,
- Use of bank cards: all currencies accepted,
- Avoid frustration in the absence of cash,
- No cannibalization of cash donations,
- Improve average donation amount.