Bring customers an always up-to-date prepaid offering
Ingenico Prepaid Services case study
- Ingenico Prepaid Service (IPS) is launching a new service offering to small merchants (tobacco/ small food retailers, convenience shops) within French Market.
- The new offering includes in a single terminal both IPS prepaid services and the card payment application.
- Catalogue of products sold by IPS changes almost everyday, so IPS is looking for a efficient way to always keep the product offering up-to-date in the terminal.
Through Incendo Online
, the application allows merchant to propose a wide range of prepaid products to its customer, including the latest offerings and promotions.
Card payment can also be done with the same terminal, thanks to tight integration between Incendo Online and the bank application.
- Propose to merchants a “all-in-one” terminal combining Value Added Services and payment.
- Update the prepaid offering in real time at the point-of-sales
- Easily and quickly add new services and products
- Reduce communication costs by moving to an IP-based solution