03 květen 2012
Results of Ingenico’s Shareholders’ Meeting
All resolutions aimed at improving Governance passed
Download as PDF
Paris – May 3, 2012. Ingenico (Euronext : FR0000125346 - ING), leading worldwide provider of payment solutions, held today in Paris its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting (AGM).
During the meeting, shareholders approved the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the 2011 financial statements;
- A dividend distribution of €0.50 per share, payable in cash or in shares;
- The decrease of the number of Directors, from 13 to 9, whilst increasing the proportion of independent Directors;
- The reduction of the Directors’ mandate duration from 6 to 4 years;
- The renewal of the mandate of 3 independent Directors: Ms Diaa ELYAACOUBI, Mr Xavier MORENO and Mr Elie VANNIER ;
- The renewal of the mandate of 3 Directors, proposed by Morpho, first shareholder of the Group: Mr Jean-Pierre COJAN, Mr Jean-Paul JAINSKY, Ms Celeste THOMASSON ;
- The renewal of the mandate of 1 Director member of the founding family: Mr Thibault POUTREL ;
- The appointment of a fourth independent Director as agreed by the Board: Ms Florence Parly,
- Finally, the renewal of the mandate of Mr Philippe LAZARE.
The Board of Ingenico, meeting immediately after the AGM, renewed the appointment of Philippe Lazare as Chairman and CEO.
Philippe Lazare, CEO of Ingenico stated “I would like to thank our shareholders for their support and notably for the improvement of the governance of Ingenico, in line with the recommendations of the Afep-Medef corporate governance code and with the best practices. I would also like to thank the Directors leaving our Board, who have supported the development of our group, in particular the founders of Ingenico”.
Information related to the dividend
The ex-dividend date shall be May 11, 2012 and the dividends shall be paid on May 31, 2012. Requests to receive stock dividends at a price of 33.17 euro per share must be submitted between May 11, 2012 and May 25, 2012. Beyond that time limit, only cash dividends shall be paid.
The issue price of the shares distributed as stock dividends is equal to 90 percent of the average price quoted for the Company’s shares on the Euronext Paris stock market over the 20 trading days preceding the date of this Meeting, less the net amount of the dividend, rounded upward to the nearest decimal place.
The newly issued shares shall have the same rights and terms as the Company’s existing shares. They shall carry dividend rights as of January 1, 2012.